SummaryThe Department of Technology provides the technical infrastructure, instructional design supports, and educational innovations that enhance teaching and learning at EAAECS.
Teachers are equipped with state-of-the-art resources, professional development, and instructional coaching to help engage, enrich, and challenge students in a safe, collaborative learning environment.
To create a new parent account, please follow the directions below.
- Open your Web browser to the PowerSchool Student and Parent portal.
- The website is https://eaaecs.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- Click the Create Account tab.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter your information in the Parent Account Details section. Please be sure to use a strong password.
- In the Link Students to Account section, for each of your students, enter the Access ID and Access Password and your relationship to the student.
- The Access ID and Password can be found in the letter sent to you. If you did not receive the Access ID and Access Password, please emial us at IT@eaaecs.org
- Click Enter.
- An email verification message will be sent to you within 24 hours. Click the link within the email to sign into your PowerSchool account.
- Enter your Username and Password and click Sign In.